Technology Help Desk
Students, faculty, and staff may receive free computer help from the Technology Help Desk. On-campus, call extension 11202; from off campus, please call (239) 489-9202 or (800) 335-6598. The Help Desk is available Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. An IT ticketing system is available 24/7 at www.fsw.edu/helpdesk
Students, faculty, and staff will be asked to verify their identity for security purposes. The Help Desk staff will request the individuals name, date of birth, and student/college ID number. If the individual does not know his/her student/college ID number, he/she will be asked to provide their full legal name, date of birth and the last 4 digits of their social security number to verify identity.
The Technology Help Desk offers:
- Portal login and error support
- My Labs Plus set up assistance
- Microsoft Office 365 assistance
- College-related software applications assistance
- Virus removal: virus detections and anti-virus/anti-malware installation
- Personal computer help: browser setup support and basic software removal to increase computer performance.
Walk in service is available on the Thomas Edison (Lee) campus at the Presidio Information Technology Center located in Building G-101, Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Please be aware that you will need to stay while we work on your computer. We cannot repair hardware issues or reinstall operating systems but we can assist with troubleshooting what your issue may be.